H. Bart Fleet Esq.
H. Bart Fleet is a shareholder and founding member of Fleet, Spencer & Kilpatrick, P.A. He received his B.A. degree from the University of West Florida in 1982, and received his law degree from Florida State University College of Law in 1986. Bart then went to the University of Florida College of Law where he received his LL.M. in tax in 1987.
Bart is a Certified Circuit Court Mediator and a Florida Supreme Court Qualified Arbitrator. He is a member of the Florida Bar Association, Okaloosa Bar Association, Escambia Santa Rosa Bar Association, Bay County Bar Association, Ft. Walton Beach Chamber of Commerce, Destin Area Chamber of Commerce, Kiwanis Club of Ft. Walton Beach, and the Florida Circuit-Civil Mediator’s Society.
Bart and his wife, Tisha, have two children and two grandchildren and enjoy cooking, music, fishing, baseball and watching movies.
Bart has been involved in the music industry for over forty years and is a member of The Moos Bros. and Side Project, local bands in Okaloosa County.
Bart practices at the firms Shalimar office in the areas of mediation/arbitration, estate planning, probate, business and tax and can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Areas of Practice
- Corporate, Partnership & Business Law
- Estate Planning Law
- Tax Law
- Corporate Law
- Business Law
- Florida, 1986
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Florida
- U.S. Tax Court, 1987
- University of Florida College of Law, Gainesville, Florida
- L.L.M. - 1987
- Florida State University College of Law, Tallahassee, Florida
- J.D. - 1986
- University of West Florida
- B.A. - 1983
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Okaloosa-Walton Bar Association, Member
- Okaloosa-Walton Bar Association, Treasurer, 1988 - 1990
- The Florida Bar, Member
- Florida Circuit-Civil Mediator Society, Member
- Fort Walton Beach Chamber of Commerce, Member
Pro Bono Activities
- Kiwanis Club of Ft. Walton Beach, Member